At Moorebank Hammondville Anglican Church, we believe the divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority and complete sufficiency in all matters of Christian faith and conduct.
• The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead
• The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering humanity subject to God’s wrath and condemnation
• The conception of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit and his birth of the virgin Mary
• Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God, as our Representative and Substitute
• Salvation by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone
• The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead
• The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him/her repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ
• The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit, transforming and empowering the believer for Christian love and witness as part of Christ’s church
• The certainty of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to judge all people: his people to eternal life and his enemies to eternal death
Stephen has been the Senior Minister at Moorebank Hammondville Anglican since 2012. He is married to Sam and has two sons and two daughters.
He loves music, food and swimming and especially if they can be combined with family and friends. Stephen would love to meet with you anytime to talk about the difference Jesus makes.
Dave is married to Stephanie, and they have 3 children. He loves meeting with people at each of our 3 church services and encouraging people to joyfully trust, follow and share Jesus. Dave oversees our community group ministry, leadership development, training, young adult ministry and organises special church events.
Dave enjoys the satisfaction of completing jigsaw puzzles. He enjoys going for walks, especially along the coast on his day off. He is also a wannabe foodie who savours the pleasure of eating out. To spend time with his kids, Dave will be up for a game of handball, a board or card game, watching tv, teaching learner drivers or attending live sport. He loves watching footy, and barracks for Carlton and Parramatta (it keeps him humble).
Thora has been a member of Moorebank Hammondville Anglican Church since 2010, alongside her husband Dean and their 2 children.
You might find her reading a book, baking a cake or skipping in the park. She loves being involved in a community that takes the call of Jesus on our lives seriously, and wants everyone to know the joy of following him.
Sarah has been attending Moorebank Hammondville Anglican Church since 2019. She is married to Josh and enjoys spending time with family and friends, watching British dramas, and painting.
Sarah oversees our children's ministries, including Sunday Kids and Friday Kids' Club. She loves to be involved in teaching children in age-appropriate and fun ways to see kids come to know and trust Jesus. Sarah is excited to walk alongside families and children to encourage them to grow in their faith.